Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's up Doc?

So...what else has this crazy family been keeping busy with? Here is a short debut of the fun we've had.

In April, I kicked off the month Rockin the Parkway! I completed my PR 1/2 marathon with a finish time of 1:52:57 finishing 43rd out of 301 women in my age group. Here is a pic of me with my awesome sweat sisters!



Then in the month of May we were busy busy busy with end of school activities! Between the kindergarten musical (which my camera ran out of batteries for!!), the end of school parties, and the spring soccer and start of baseball season we had a jam packed calendar! Here is Aiden on his field day...



Check out AB in the back with the flipped up visor...



and here he is on his last day of school...my how he has grown!

We kicked off the month of June when I ran a 10-K run with my dad! It was the Hospital Hill run, which is a HARD and HILLY run to say the least. How proud was I that my dad ran the entire way with me...although he was pretty proud of himself that he crossed the finish one second before me. What a memorable experience...just wish I had some good pics to share from the event.

Aiden has been busy at summer camp going to the pool every day. He is desperately trying to get us to let him go off the high dive at the pool, but not sure I can stomach that without being there to watch! My little cautious son is ready to embark on some adventure! We've been spending a lot of time at the baseball fields, which is ok given that it's Aiden's favorite sport (although Kieran much prefers the playground than cheering on his brother at this point!). We've also been spending a lot of time on our bikes and staying active, cheering on Chris in both the Tour of KC as well as the Tour of Lawrence. And for those of you following Chris's blog, you'll know that Aiden also debuted in his 1st bike race at the Tour of Lawrence! GO A.B.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment