Thursday, November 3, 2011

Johnson Farms...again??

Aiden and I had so much fun at Johnson Farms, we decided to visit it again as a family! And even better, they have even more activities on the weekends for the kids. There was a pumpkin launching cannon that easily shot pumpkins well over 400 ft!!! It was crazy! I caught a great picture of the launch!



There was also a great spot that I had my boys stand up to see just how tall they are. I'm pretty sure Aiden is going to pass me up in the next few years - being that he is near 4.5 ft right now!



I have an affectionate term for Kieran at home - calling him the "Very Hungry Catepillar" (cute book by Eric Carle). It's no wonder the kid has an endless pit for a stomach (especially at breakfast) - given that he is already a little over 3 ft as well!



We picked out a few more pumpkins in the pumpkin patch (although sadly I will admit that we didn't get to carving any of them this year!)



Overall - it was great fun and worth a second visit!! Here are a few more pictures of our fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment